Hi everyone! The American Heart Association is holding a Heart Walk in Syracuse this coming April 17th. Teams can participate in either a 3 or 6mi run or a 3mi walk/fun run and all the proceeds from fundraising efforts benefit those affected by heart disease, stroke, and heart attack. I won't be able to actually attend on the day, but I've joined Upstate's Physical Therapy Team and I've got my own Heart Walk donation page that you can click on to donate towards. Once you click on the link, a page will come up where you can click on the middle green"Donate" button. That will lead you to a page where all you have to do is enter my name (Caitlin Steeves) to search and find my page.
No pressure of course, but I just wanted to give you a heads up that this was going on :) I love that we are raising awareness/funds via some fun exercise - which is exactly what these populations (or people typically at risk for these conditions) should be getting!
I'll try to figure out how to get it up on Facebook as well . . . we'll see if I can overcome my technologically-challenged tendencies!
Love to you all on a sunny day in Syracuse,
Caitlin and Rainbow Radish
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment