Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Did I Mention That I'm on Spring Break???

And THAT is why I am sitting here at 12:30pm on a Tuesday, eating THIS:



Doesn't it look delicious?? Homemade bread-machine bread, super chunky PB, and blackberry jelly - oh my!

So I've decided I perused WAY too many baby blogging sites yesterday - I suddenly woke up at about midnight last night (thank you bladder!) and then proceeded to lay awake for 2 hours with baby names, gadgets, and nursery ideas whizzing through my head. So. LESS baby blogging today, but I couldn't help but share this find on one of my favorite blogs Offbeat Mama.


Bloomers! Many, many SKIT shows immediately popped into my head - I was a staunch bloomer-wearer in those days thanks to the costume crew (LOIS!). Aaannndd . . . since it is official that we are having a lady-baby, I think we may yet see some bloomers in her future :)

What do you all have in store for this week?

No comments: