Well, in my head at least!
So here is the (long awaited, I'm sure) promised procrastination post. I've got my coffee cup refilled, the heat is cranked up in the apartment, and I've desperately tried to find things around the house to take pictures of for this post! The first of which you see here:
Your mission is: can you find the first 203 Hawthorne ornament of Christmas? We put it up before heading to Massachusetts this past weekend - I've been nagging the boys in my life to get into the Xmas spirit this year which I think must be working because it was Jesse who got out our tiny single box ornaments! So . . .that means that all nagging will work in the future, right?
Found it? S
Next up I want to get a bitty tree to put somewhere in the apartment - something to hang our small but growing pile of ornaments on so that I don't have to pathetically hang them on old nails, window sashes, and thumbtacks about the living room like I did last year in Brooklyn.
So far, I think, excellent procrastination has been accomplished. I'm due for it though! I'm half-way through finals - only 3 left to go with the last one on Monday. After that, I am planning some serious decompression time. We're talking baking, sleeping, movies, XC skiing, annoying Jesse with my 3 weeks off while he still has to work (sorry babe!), reading an actual book, writing letters . . . it's going to be a busy vacation ;)
Alright folks, while I'm still motivated to plow ahead, I shall return to my studies. I figure I get a solid couple hours done now, I can reward myself with 'The Office' tonight! You know what I'm talking about Nals . . . :)
Love you all - keep warm!
Caitlin
2 comments:
Keep those Christmas Bells ringing!! It's the best time of year! :) I love the little ornament adorning your glass cabinet, but it does definitely want some friends! If you get a tree, you'll have to take some more pictures for us! Also--your candle in the "appropriate shade of green" looks amazingly purple in the picture (at least on my computer!) so I found that quite funny!
Good luck with the rest of your finals (you'll be great I'm sure!) and have lots of fun with the ensuing decompression time! Love you! :) <3
ahhh the office. it made me so happy last night. good luck on the rest of your finals! keep on truckin!
Post a Comment