Eep! It's been inexcusably long since our last post - and there's been plenty going on in the months of September and October! I've decided to not overload everyone with one gi-normous post but instead to do a bunch of smallish ones - makes for more enjoyable perusing, right?
As I'm writing this, Jess and I are bundled up in sweatshirts, wool socks, and winter hats; cheerily in denial about the need to turn on the heat already! We're going to hold out for as long as possible, ie warm blankets, hot cider, and snuggling!
Where to start since our last post . . . we hosted newly-weds in September! Our fantabulous friends Jill and Tom came up to visit Syracuse, bearing updates and honeymoon pictures of their first month as a married couple. We love Jill and Tom and it was extra fun trading early-marriage stories and post-wedding escapades! Plus, we got to share two of our favorite Syracuse
To add to the fun, The Aunts (Renee and Jan!) were up in the area for a Master Gardener's lecture, so Saturday night we had a full house at 203 Hawthorne! In addition to the good food and wine we debuted Renee's berry crisp recipe and made a heaping double batch that night, starring a that-day-fresh-picked mix of raspberries, blackberries, and blue
I could keep going, but the Giants game calls - so does studying for my Movement exam! Plus, I have to keep you all in suspense - just what HAVE Jesse and Caitlin been doing for these past few weeks
1 comment:
MORE raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries? You guys are going to turn INTO berries!!
Post a Comment