Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sunday Funday - the Way it was Meant to Be!

It's been a long time since we had a Sunday Funday.  What does a Sunday Funday entail, you ask?  Football - check.  Lazin' on the couch - check.  Some form of yummy food - uummm we'll get back to you on that one.  Cute Jets onesie - yes!  Uncle Johnny Love - check, check! 
With Miss Eddy napping upstairs, we're all being snuggly and mellow on the couch - it's the best feeling to be utterly relaxing with old friends and family.  The dark chocolate I've been munching on doesn't hurt either (yes, dark chocolate before noon!).  We'll see how my fantasy football team does today.  In theory, I have good players but their collective efforts have been consistently atrocious - thus my team's pitiful ranking in our league.  Ah well.  I say screw my fantasy team for this week - I just wanna root on the J-E-T-S, Jets, JETS, JETS!!

3 comments:

renee said...

sounds perfect to me!

m said...

we can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!!!!xoxomom & stevo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! could you two me any cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

renee said...

Caitlin,
Liz and I were at the Jets Game last Sunday
while Eddy was cheering the Jets on. We were cheering too. Talk about an exciting game. Almost everyone had given up on the Jets when they were 4 points down with 50 seconds left, except me, liz, and apparently Eddy from looking at the picture. We had our Jets shirts on too. Eddy will have to come and join us "tailgating" the next time we go.
Love you.
Dad.