Not sure about the quality of this video . . . I'll try and tweak it!
Great video. Eddy was watching the camera. I saw the smile! Eddy is beautiful. Have fun. Love and hugs to you
awhhhhhhhhhhhh, we can't wait to see you guys again...xoxoxomom
You're all a bunch of sweeties. Enjoy.
it's a 4 min video of watching Eddy do nothing and it is 4 min of pure entertainment!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Not sure about the quality of this video . . . I'll try and tweak it!
Great video. Eddy was watching the camera. I saw the smile! Eddy is beautiful. Have fun. Love and hugs to you
awhhhhhhhhhhhh, we can't wait to see you guys again...xoxoxomom
You're all a bunch of sweeties. Enjoy.
it's a 4 min video of watching Eddy do nothing and it is 4 min of pure entertainment!!
Post a Comment