. . . I have a pretty great life. :) I was meaning to put together post numero uno of several about our Backyard Overhaul (still coming!! probably tomorrow), but instead, I relished in having completed my last final as a 2nd Year DPT student and spent the afternoon planting lilies and daisies from South Jerz (thank you Woodford clan!) and baby lilacs from super awesome across-the-street-neighbors (Sheila and Kevin!), lunching on leftovers from the fridge, snuggling with my sweety, and alternating between catching up on my baby blogs and napping. And in an hour, we are going to a small potluck that is sure to promise delicious food and great company.
As I said, my life is pretty great. Love you all!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for last final this year.It is great to get the flowers in so you can enjoy. I spent time today arranging a few bouquets for a friend. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the yard,
we love you both also,...happy planting..looking forward to seeing some photos..!!!!xoxom
Aw shucks... We love you too!
So good to acknowledge and share the good things in life, some simple, some not so simple. completing second year, wowie!!! John gave ma a print once that says:"To have joy one must share it. Happiness was born a twin." Course it had multiple layers for us, and, the print was of a young Native american girl holding twin puppies. Another couple layers for me!
Post a Comment