Hahaha!! Congrats and Happy Birthday Wally!! My little ol' car who refuses to be named (nothing fits!) just hit 60,000 today, so they short of share special days. Hopefully we'll get to 100,000 also! :)
I CAN'T WAIT to show this to John. He's in Savannah right now. I may send the link to his blackberry, (he calls it a blueberry).
I am sure he will appreciate your enthusiasm. I know I do, but my superstitious self was cringing that Wally would hit something besides 100,000 as you paid attention to the odometer and maybe not the road!
Happy Days Wally. I thought of u-tube but I remember Luke said video's become their property or at least some do.Would be fun to send to Volvo. Thanks for sharing this milestone.
on a "dork" scale of 1 - 10 i would say this is about an 11, but (i must admit) i couldnt help but to hold my breath as Wally's dial turned from 99,999 to 100,000.
11 comments:
Hahaha!! Congrats and Happy Birthday Wally!! My little ol' car who refuses to be named (nothing fits!) just hit 60,000 today, so they short of share special days. Hopefully we'll get to 100,000 also! :)
I CAN'T WAIT to show this to John. He's in Savannah right now. I may send the link to his blackberry, (he calls it a blueberry).
I am sure he will appreciate your enthusiasm. I know I do, but my superstitious self was cringing that Wally would hit something besides 100,000 as you paid attention to the odometer and maybe not the road!
Eek - I know! That would have been ironic. And bad!
PS
Yes, we do love you dorks
yeah.....love you dorky guys...i think you need to send this to volvo....hey you never know....might get a tv ad out of it.....!!!!!!yeah...xoxoxmom
Happy Days Wally. I thought of u-tube but I remember Luke said video's become their property or at least some do.Would be fun to send to Volvo. Thanks for sharing this milestone.
"Eek - I know! That would have been ironic. And bad!"
Yes, it would have been bad to hit something, particularly if were ironic
I just got uncle furballs joke. OK, so it took me a few days.
Anyway, John's home, so I'm about to show him your video.
John says: Gotta love those volvos! ( and the dorks that love them).
on a "dork" scale of 1 - 10 i would say this is about an 11, but (i must admit) i couldnt help but to hold my breath as Wally's dial turned from 99,999 to 100,000.
Did you honk the horn? Cuz Wally may run like a dream (when it's not hot or traffic-y or Tuesday) but he honks like Helen Keller!
Dorks make great blogggers. and friends!
Post a Comment