Monday, November 3, 2008

The Night Before You Vote . . .


Eep! I'm so excited! I'm anxious, a little sweaty, scared, hopeful - mostly hopeful. This post isn't about who you should vote for - though I could go on about that as well :) - I just want to remind you to VOTE. Period. Do it. It's delicious. We all want to do more, but for what it's worth, once every 4 years, we can join our voices to the many in order to effect change.

So get out there! Before work, during lunch, after work - whatever it takes! You have no real excuse - barring bizarre events involving evil gnomes, a misplaced patch of industrial super glue, or the realization that you can bend time and space but have no real control over it yet and thus you end up in 17th century Japan accidentally . . ..

other than any of the above scenarios - do it!

Love to all
Caitlin

4 comments:

Jesse said...

I'm gonna beat all of you to the polls!

Nally said...

sorry Jess i already beat you---i technically voted last week! mwahahaha

Margaret said...

wait, what was Jesse doing awake and posting at 3:28am?!?! And Nally before 7am? I feel like such a slacker getting up at 8! :-p

Caitlin Steeves said...

i'm pretty sure the clock on this thing is messed up . . .